Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

Shout Box

Currently no members online.

You are an anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
User name
Password
 Remember me

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Admin
Post subject: 2003 Christmas Party and Election  PostPosted: Feb 16, 2005 - 02:17 PM
Site Admin

This years Christmas party and yearly election was an eventfull one. Approximately 40 people showed up to have a good time, eat good food, talk with friends, and elect new membership leaders. This year there was plenty of food thanks to Bobby, his wife, and many others that helped provide food. I must say that the ham was especially good this year!, and what a selection of desserts.

Another attempt at updating the frequency list was made. Starting off with Norm Elisson's list, David tried to get the majority of the member's frequency numbers. This list is now posted on the web site to assist new members in choosing what frequencies to not buy. To see the list, Click Here or click on the link on the left on the main menu.

The meeting was relatively lively. We had our annual election. Here are the results:

President: Jerry Gollot
Vice-president: Chris Riley
Secrectary: Norm Ellison
Safety officer: Ben Meriwether (appointed)
Field Marshal: Bobby McCarroll (appointed)
Treasurer: Paul Verger

Also, we new have permanent dates for the club's fly-in's

Bob Miller Classic: Last Saturday in October
Spring Fun Fly: First Saturday in May

Also, Jules Damare brung quite a few events that were raffled off to help the club with some expenses. I'd like to thank him for doing this every year.

Click Here for some photos taken during the event.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: