Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

Shout Box

Currently no members online.

You are an anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
User name
Password
 Remember me

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KenSue
Post subject: MCRCC First 3D Throwdown  PostPosted: Oct 10, 2016 - 05:50 PM

Well folks, our first 3D Throwdown is this coming weekend. Time to have some fun. Here is the Flying Giants link: http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203383

And for some exciting news: Flying Giants very own Miss Ashley will be in hand to document the Throwdown!

And breaking news as of today, Marco Gaona the sales manager for Flex Innovations will also be attending! He tells me he is product to display, a Mamba and others to demo and is donating a special item for our raffle!!!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
KenSue
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 16, 2016 - 04:51 PM

WOW!!!!! what a Throwdown, that was off the hook. My favorite thing to say is "Let's get CRUNK!" and Y'all didn't disappoint. That was the best flying I have seen to date.

I can't thank each and every one of you enough for making the trek to our field.

I would like to thank everyone who helped make this possible: Robbie, Bobby, Steve, John and Derek...thank you for helping with taking some of the load. I couldn't have done it without y'all. Thank you to the club for allowing me to put on this event! My sincere apologies if I forgot anybody.

I have to say thank you to our sponsors, y'all did exactly what I asked for, y'all went HUGE for our first 3D Throwdown. We gave away 3 planes, a 100cc Pilot Extra 260, a Flex Innovations Ventique, a Hobbico electric 300 and a TON of other stuff. DA even gave away a gift certificate for $250 off of a motor (thank you Colton!). Marco from Flex Innovations was on hand, and if you don't know him you're missing out. He sold products, helped build, test fly and even let me fly everything he brought (a QQ300, a Ventique and the Mamba). They are all excellent flying planes that truly fly like a big plane. I'll be buying some of their stuff in the near future. Marco you were Awesome, I hope our paths cross again. Thank you Buffalo Wild Wings, it was nice to be able to provide your donation of 300 wings to our guests Friday night.

The night flying was AWESOME! Jeremy your boys have more talent than most of the flyers I know! Giant scale flying in and out the light from the light towers, hovering with the moon as a backdrop and rudder dunking the pool at night...what!!!! That was AWESOME!

I have to say thank you to Jim for setting up the Flying Giants main page.

And I have to say thank you to Miss Ashley. You kept me from having to run he event, and take pictures. We were honored to have you at the Throwdown, it meant a lot to us. I wont get into what happened, and ruin it, I'll let you do that. But stand by folks, it might take Ashley a little while to stop reeling from what happened to her. We had a BLAST! Stand by for Ashley's photo flood, she took a ton of pictures.

To my core group, you know who you are. I'm sorry we missed a few of our group, but I couldn't have had a better time with y'all. As I step away from the hobby for a little while each of you need to know that you are of my very best friends. Y'all have been therapy even when you didn't know you were. I have the utmost respect for each and every one of you. I will stay informed through Magic, and the threads. The gaggle was off the chain! A little busy, but off the chain! Y'all showed some veterans what can be done, and stuff that even they had not seen. Even though I'm taking a break, I won't be completely gone and I will be back.

With that being said, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

Photos and updates will be in this thread, when Ashley drops them: http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/s...=4#post2571264

Admin
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 15, 2016 - 01:04 PM
Site Admin

Sounds like it was pretty awesome.

Jump to: