Due to the high probability that “inclement” weather will adversely affect normal day-to-day activities this weekend, we have postponed the club meeting one week until Sunday, October 15th. The normal time of 2pm still applies.
This meeting will be the absolute last chance for those few of you who have not paid your dues, to do so. Of course, you can renew online right now if you like. We want to keep you!
The main topic of the meeting will be the upcoming fly-in. We need your help to make the event a success.
Stay dry. See you on the 15th.